Update 0.12.0 introduces Seasons and Season Rewards to Arena Stars! Here’s a closer look at all of the changes and new additions:
- Fixed issue with initial attack missing and not inflicting damage if players tapped on a target that was already selected.
- Fixed issue with back button disappearing during certain instances where Not Enough Currency pop-ups appear.
- Fixed an issue with minimum character limits on player names.
- Added new introductory cinematics for Hero characters which play when new Arenas are unlocked.
- Improved the game’s response to packet loss over online connections.
- Players should see fewer visual issues (sliding, running offscreen) when encountering lag.
NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE
- Player accounts are now created during the first play session; names will be pulled from Google Play/Apple Game Center accounts, if available, or defaulted where those options are unavailable.
- Default names can be changed in the Player Profile.
- Players may now choose to skip the tutorial; this can be replayed at any time from the Options menu.
- Reduced delays on dialogue windows and input registration throughout tutorial to allow players to move through it more quickly.
- Added reward items and hotlinks for Liking/Following on various social media platforms.
- Enhanced the appearance of Store UI elements.
- Improved visual effects for Hero cards rewarded in chests.
- Improved aesthetics and effects for Stellar Victory win condition.
- Changed names of some units.
Happy holidays to all of our players – more exciting additions are on the way in the new year!
The Arena Stars Team