Update 0.13.0 includes a number of fixes and improvements to your player experience. Here’s a look at the new additions:
- Players can now share their decks with other Arena Stars players via a deep link system.
- A share button is now available from the Deck Edit Menu. Tapping this button will create a link that can be pasted and shared via text message or other instant messaging platforms, such as Messenger or Slack.
- Reduced chest unlock timers on Common and Rare chests to 1 and 4 hours, respectively.
- Onscreen action will now freeze during poor connection states to provide a less jarring gameplay experience.
- Added several improvements to prevent issues connecting to the game.
- Added unit smoothing on movement to prevent visual “sliding” during battle.
- Updated visual effects when upgrading rarer units and opening chests.
- Updated Player Profile to better match its appearance when viewing another player’s profile information.
- Updated the visuals and flow in the Deck Edit section for improved clarity and ease of use.
- Added support for Chinese (Simplified), Japanese and Korean languages in Options.
- Updated the flow and appearance of the Shop.
- Added a preview sequence to free gifts in the Shop so that players can see what rewards are coming their way.
- Added a tip popup to help inform players about ad watches to reduce chest unlock times.
- Added many performance optimizations in menu transitions and battle to significantly improve the quality and smoothness of the game experience.
- Fixed a bug in which season rewards were not being awarded at the correct season level.
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from claiming the Level 50 Hero Skin reward.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by purchasing a season tier skip while at max season level.
- Fixed an issue preventing the UI from updating to reflect the gold and shards rewarded from a season milestone after purchasing a tier skip.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect faction to display on faction-related season challenges.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Hero Skin to appear unowned if a Skin/Card bundle was purchased.
Our next planned updates will introduce some eagerly awaited social tools, stay tuned!
The Arena Stars Team