Update 0.14.0 includes gameplay improvements and social tools. Here’s a look at the latest additions:
- Players are now able to add other players to a Friend List.
- Friend invites can be sent from the Friend list itself, via shareable link or by visiting another player’s profile via the leaderboard.
- Shareable links can only be redeemed if the user has Arena Stars installed on their device. New players will be redirected to the game’s download page.
- Players will now receive bonuses for logging in to play on consecutive days, up to seven days.
- Rewards include currency, chests and even Hero cards!
- While this feature is intended to improve new player experiences, all Arena Stars players can take advantage of these bonuses as the feature is introduced.
UPDATED BATTLE SYSTEM BACKEND
- The battle system supporting card behaviors and in-battle gameplay has been updated for ease-of-use internally.
- These changes should greatly improve our ability to add and balance new content.
- Because of the depth of these changes, players may encounter gameplay bugs in spite of our best efforts. We ask any players who encounter bugs to email reports to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us via Discord or Reddit.
- The season reward track has received a significant visual update.
- The updated visuals should provide greater clarity of player progress and make it easier to see rewards.
- Reward sequences have been updated to call attention to season rewards earned.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the game from loading if a player had switched to a non-English language during a previous play session.
- Fixed a bug that caused card portraits to gray out inconsistently during cooldown periods.
- Fixed an issue with Miss Tea being able to attack at unlimited range while exiting her Tea Tank.
- Fixed an issue with targeting locking if a Hero died while casting a targetable spell.
- Fixed an issue with Hero portrait colors changing to opponent colors during deck construction in test mode.
- Fixed an issue in which Weekly Challenges were not properly generating for players who had just unlocked Seasons access.
- Fixed a bug with Card Info displaying the information of a previously selected card rather than the card a player had just selected.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause the New Content popup to appear mid-battle.
- Fixed a soft lock caused by attempting to purchase Season Chests without enough currency.
- Fixed a server error and soft lock caused by Supercharged Promo Bundle purchases.
We’d love to have YOUR feedback on your experience with the game, changes and new features – join our communities on Discord and Reddit!
The Arena Stars Team