Update 1.0.4 focuses on fixes and balancing changes:
- Adjusted matchmaking system to promote more competitive matches and discourage large Hero level discrepancies.
- Fixed issue with bloom effect displaying far more excessively than intended.
- Mana Dance is now interrupted when Mana Queen receives 10% of her max HP as damage; previously, any damage would interrupt the Ability.
- Slightly increased the projectile damage on Reinforcements! Ability.
- Mana Queen now remains stationary during use of Starburst until damage is dealt.
- Miss Tea will no longer be invulnerable for 1 second after her High Tea tank despawns.
- Active amps now boost the damage of the Riff Ability instead of their own damage.
- Amp damage has been significantly increased.
- Riff’s attack and speed buffs now affect Jette as well as any spawned Amps.
- Amp attack speed has been increased to match Jette’s attack speed.
- Amp base damage has been increased by 10%.
- Showstopper Ability now deals the intended amount of “finale” damage at the end of the sequence.
- Ectoplasm now increases damage received by enemy Troops rather than reducing their attack power.
- True Form now gains an attack speed boost rather than an attack power boost if used on an active Ectoplasm puddle.
- Eye Fly’s eyeball projectile will now properly track its target.
- Eye Fly’s eyeball projectile will now bounce to a nearby enemy after hitting its initial target, assuming a second target is within its radius.
- Automaton now deals a small amount of AOE damage when destroyed.
- Shield now correctly reduces incoming damage based on its upgrade level.
Thank you to all of our players for their continued feedback! Look forward to more content and improvements in future updates.